Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ellen Hutson's 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist Challenge

Tags, Tags, Tags, everywhere you look are beautiful tags.  Ellen Hutson is hosting her annual 12 Tags of Christmas and sponsoring an inspiration challenge to go with it. 
Background airbrushed with Copics; dies include Small Deer and Fir Trees both by Impression Obsession, Tall Birch by Memory Box, and Stitched Hillside Borders by Lawn Fawn, sentiment by Stampin' Up.  Accents added with Wink of Stella Clear Brush Tip pen, and Signo Uniball White.    

12

 My tag was inspired by this beauty by Sandy Allnock.   (To say I love her work would be a slight understatement.)
Sandy Allnock Tag A

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done. I really love the way the die cuts give a sense of depth, and I especially love the non-traditional colors. You have given me a whole new appreciation for glitter paper. My friends will be unhappy... I usually give it all away when it comes in a paper pack! No more!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!